Wednesday 16 April 2014

Snow and some Prayers

Yesterday it froze rain with big ice pellets.

And then it snowed.  A LOT.

I wore my toque for the entire day.

Sophie asked if God was controlling this weather.  I told her that I wasn't sure but maybe she could talk to Him about it.  So she said that she would.  She was going to ask Him to bring Spring.

Hopefully He will answer her prayer.

The moon was full last night.  I looked like a January night when I looked out the window around 10 p.m.  The fields were all white with snow and the smoke was rolling out of the outdoor furnace.

This morning the sun came out and I heard the snow falling off of the roof.

It will melt.  And maybe the sap will run again!

I made this yesterday and put it up in the kitchen.


I just printed it out on a piece of scrapbooking paper and then laminated it with clear mack tac.

I went ahead and put it up even though I think it would look lovely framed in some barn board....but there are too many other things to do around here.

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.