Thursday 10 July 2014

Celebrating Lydia

We have been celebrating Lydia for the last couple of days.

She turned 5.

The planning of the cake has been going on for a few weeks.  She requested a doll cake again this year.  Then she told me that she was going to decorate it!


It needed lots of sprinkles and smarties.


And she needed to wear a hairnet.




She wanted to have a party at Grandma and Grandpa's pool...with some cousins....and there just happened to be cousins over there!


Sophie suggested that we not tell the cousins that we were coming for a party.  She wanted it to be a 'surprise' party.  I let her know that usually a surprise party is for the person having the birthday....not for the guests at the party.  She was a little disappointed....


Then I made up another cake for her to have at home in the evening.



Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.