Wednesday 3 September 2014

Her Two Front Teeth

Loose teeth give me the heebie jeebies.

I can't stand it.

I always had a terrible time loosing my baby teeth....I remember them just dangling and I couldn't pull them. 

Uuuggg.

Now Sophie has the same problem.

She has had two wiggly front teeth for quite some time now.  Actually....it's been since Easter.

She bit into her one pound Easter bunny on Easter morning and said that her teeth hurt....they were loose.

And we've been dealing with it ever since.

Until this morning.


She came into our room at 5 a.m. with one tooth in her hand.  It had fallen out during the night and she woke up with it in her mouth.

The second one came out while she was eating her breakfast.

She was so excited!


Off to school with a whole new look....and she talks a little different too.

Brenda

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.