Monday 8 September 2014

Renfrew Fair 2014

We headed back to the fair on Saturday.

It was the beef show.


Grady has a big steer this year as his 4-H project.....he loves a challenge.



I love it when they are all in the ring at the same time....



Jack getting some advice from the judge....


I did manage to take more photos than I thought I had....I had spent most of the day running around with the girls.


They LOVE to milk this cow...


The 4-H kids square danced before the Steer, Hog and Lamb Auction.


Here is a clip of them in action...

Johanna sold her lamb at the auction....she had placed 4th.


She donated some of the money to Hospice Renfrew in memory of Danny....and her buyer actually donated the lamb to the Bonnechere Manor.


Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.