Monday 15 December 2014

Family Photos 2014

A couple of months ago....when it was still warm outside and the leaves were beautiful....I suggested we get a family photo taken.  It's been over two years.  But all I heard were groans.  They just avoided the subject.  I think they were thinking....she'll just forget about it.

And when I kept mentioning it, Terry said, "Let's wait and do it in the snow."

The snow?  Why?

And then I asked Johanna....I figured she'd be on my side....lets get these photos done.  But no....she surprised me when she said, "Let's do it in the snow."

Good grief.  The snow?  Really?

So....it was put off.

Until yesterday.

I really didn't think it was going to happen.  But Aimy came to the rescue....THANK YOU AIMY....and we got it done.

I didn't fuss with matching clothes this year.  I told them they could wear whatever they wanted.  I just asked that they have clean faces.


 
 


 

Brenda

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.