Monday 20 April 2015

Shaun the Sheep

Remember the triplets?


Remember the chaos?....he ran all through the house in the middle of the night looking for a feeding.


He's grown.

And he's doing well.

And his name is Shaun.

He is usually the first person I have a conversation with in the morning.  Only he's not a person.  I see him before I eat my breakfast.....unless I've convinced someone else to go out and feed him.

Nothing unusual about me making up a bottle and then saying "Will you go out and feed Shaun?"

Jack is good to look after him during the day but it's usually me carrying the bottle to the barn first thing in the morning and just before I go to bed at night.

Shaun knows me.  and my voice.


So yesterday when I took the camera out to get a picture of him....he was a little confused.  He was resting when I went in but as soon as he heard my voice he jumped up.  And then looked at me like....what do you want mom?  it's not feeding time.  Of course all the other lambs didn't even bother with me....she's just that crazy woman that's attached to ShaunShe's all crazy over Shaun.  She spoils Shaun.  She only loves Shaun.


Brenda

1 comment:

  1. A very nice picture of Lydia and Shaun!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Let me know if you enjoyed this post and please share it with a friend.